Monday, March 26, 2012


Quick speedsculpt done in about 40 min I'm not really fond of
but a good occasion to make a new studio render scene in Vray

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Character Design - Post-apocalyptic sniper WIP

This is the first woman I did in 3d.
First render in 3ds max showing her body since I spent quite some time trying to learn female anatomy on this project
NOT yet the final version tho!

The 2d concept. Will be improved and finished in the upcoming days/weeks/months/cycle

The silhouette ressearch:

Monday, December 12, 2011

Realtime Environment WIP - 3d sketch render

Here we gave a try at modeling a 3d environment using realtime constraints.
This is a sketch render using 3ds max & vray to define placement and composition.

Saturday, October 01, 2011


Batman using the new BPR Filters, no photoshop except for the layout.

Monday, September 26, 2011


Another quickie, this one took 30min.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

School Exercice - Character Design /Afro

This is the character I made for our end-of-the-year project at new3dge school. I had to rush him in the end, and wasn't pleased with it yet. So that's what I had to send them after the deadline was passed.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Studies 01

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Angry Fruit

Angry he looks, and that's because I was when I had to redo my scene from scatch after a data loss... Now backing up things has become my favorite hobby.

And here is a wireframe view of the character.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Clint Eastwood WIP

*UPDATE 1* Didn't really have time to work on him. but here is my progression so far.

I think I'm between 3 and 4 hours working on him atm, there still is some major ajustments to work on tho. Thinking about a way to add him some nice hair!


Monday, March 07, 2011

Cowboy Character WIP //BEEING REDONE

As a sculpting subject, I decided to go for a character mixed beteween Rorschach from watchmen and a cowboy.

So here I started by posing some zpsheres in sort of a westen fight pose.
I did some quick sculpting to give the character a good sense of volume whithout going too deep into details and proportion - because of the clothes he'll be wearing -

Then I added the clothes by using different techniques including zspheres, extract by mask and standard primitives inside zbrush.

An xplode view of all the meshes
And finally a quick paintover/compositing in photoshop using some passes with various matcaps and textures.
With a fresh new eye, the lack of details and the lame/quick texturing process had to be redone so I removed it. Will try to work on it this summer.